Monday, July 17, 2006

Here's To Your Health!

I started my company HERBALmax in 2003 to distribute the herbal formulas I had developed to help the patients in my own practice. The herbal ingredients I have used in my formulas have been scientifically researched and used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Now, thanks to the growing popularity of HERBALmax products and the internet, I am able to help people from all over the world with their health-related problems.

I decided to start this blog so that I may reach more people out there who may need alternative medical advice regarding their health. Here, I plan to post articles about general health and health-related disorders. I am also looking forward to hearing from you! That is from anyone who may have a health problem and would like some advice. I will be happy to answer any health-related questions you may have. You may send me your inquiries at: drzhang@herbalmax.com. Please keep your emails brief and down to within 200 words. Thank you!

Yours and Dedicated to Your Health,

Dr. Zhang





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?